Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by aiyla

Page: 22 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: aiyla
Question 88

Which programmable API allows the service provider to plan and optimize the automation of network operations and achieve closed-loop operations?

Options:

A.

Network Services Orchestrator

B.

WAN Automation Engine

C.

Evolved Programmable Network Manager

D.

Crosswork Network Automation

Discussion
Question 89

Questions 89Questions 89

Refer to the exhbit. ISP A has a BGP peering with ISP C with the maximum-prefix 150 configuration on R1. After a recent security breach on the ISP A network, a network engineer has been asked to enable a lightweight security mechanism to protect the R1 CPU and BGP membership from spoofing attacks. Which solution must ISP A implement?

Options:

A.

Configure bgp maxas-limit 1 in the IPv4 address family urateUhe global BGP configuration.

B.

Configure neighbor 10.163.83.54 enable-connected-check under the BGP IPv4 address family.

C.

Configure neighbor 10.163.83.55 password Cisco under the global BGP IPv4 address family.

D.

Configure neighbor 10.163.83.55 ttl-stcurity hops 2 under the global BGP configuration.

Discussion
Question 90

Questions 90

Refer to the exhibit. The ISP is implementing a new hosting-as-a-service solution for its business customers. Service accessibility must be unique and separate for each customer. The network architect must ensure that multiple paths toward the hosting-as-a-service solution are always available. Basic protection against traffic black-holing on the MPLS network is required in case of link failure. Which two actions must the engineering team perform to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create the hosting-as-a-service VRF on router R4 and configure It with the route target both 65123:88 command.

B.

Configure the fast-reroute per-prefix command for the IS-IS protocol in the MPLS network and enable the BGP route-reflector feature on R2.

C.

Enable the VRF-Lite feature on router R4 and enable BGP address-family VPNv4.

D.

Configure the mpls Idp sync command in the MPLS network with the BGP additional-paths receive and additional-paths send options.

E.

Configure the fast-hello command under the IS-IS routing protocol with the BGP multipath 2 option enabled.

Discussion
Question 91

In an EVPN operation, how does the PE determine and advertise Ethernet segment reachability?

Options:

A.

The PE discovers the remote PEs in the EVI and builds a flood list linked with the EVI.

B.

The PE discovers and shared routing information for the B-MAC addresses associated with local Ethernet segments.

C.

The PE discovers other PEs in the same Ethernet segment and elects a DF.

D.

The PE discovers remote ESIs and determines their redundancy mode.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 22 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99