Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by alora

Page: 10 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: alora
Question 40

Questions 40

Refer to the exhibit. Customers report occasional forwarding issues from hosts connected to R6 to hosts connected to R1. A network engineer has just updated the MPLS configuration on the network, and a targeted LDP session has been established between R1 and R5. Which additional task must the engineer perform so that the team can identify the path from R6 to R1 in case the forwarding issues continue?

Options:

A.

Configure an MPLS TE from R4 to R1 that routes through R5.

B.

Implement MPLS OAM within the network.

C.

Implement MPLS VPLS within the network.

D.

Configure MPLS LDP Sync on each router.

Discussion
Question 41

Which two tasks must an engineer perform when implementing LDP NSF on the network? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Disable Cisco Express Forwarding.

B.

Enable NSF for EIGRP.

C.

Enable NSF for the link-state routing protocol that is in use on the network.

D.

Implement direct connections for LDP peers.

E.

Enable NSF for BGP.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 42

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 42

A network engineer is implementing an LDP-based MPLS solution to enable packet flow between the two bank sites The engineer was given two requirements

·LDP peering must stay up when there is a link failure between R3 and R6

·LDP peering must not flap when there is a link failure between R5 and R6

Which action meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Enable Link LDP on R4 and R6

B.

Reset the LDP session between R4 and R6

C.

Configure LDP Session Protection on R4

D.

Implement an LDP targeted session with R4 on R6

Discussion
Question 43

A remote operation center is deploying a set of l-BGP and E-BGP connections for multiple IOS-XR platforms using the same template. The l-BGP sessions exchange prefixes with no apparent issues, but the E-BGP sessions do not exchange routes. What causes this issue?

Options:

A.

A PASS ALL policy has no! been implemented for the l-BGP neighbors.

B.

The next-hop-self command is not implemented on both E-BGP neighbors.

C.

The E-BGP neighbors are not allowed to exchange information doe to the customer platforms default policy.

D.

The l-BGP neighbors are mistyped and HELLO packets cannot be exchanged successfully between routers.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99