Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by selena

Page: 5 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: selena
Question 20

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 20

Which purpose of implementing NSF with this configuration is true?

Options:

A.

The router uses NSF to load balance traffic between two links, with the primary link alternating every 90 seconds

B.

The router uses NSF to reduce neighbor-relationship downtime during RP switchover

C.

The router uses NSF to load balance traffic on a routed EtherChannel

D.

The router uses NSF to handle RP switchover while allowing neighbor relationships to remain up

Discussion
Question 21

A mod-size service provider uses L2VPN as its standard for connectivity between offices. A small company wants the service provider to connect the company’s two sites across the service provider core. To meet service requirements, the service provider must extend the layer 2 domain between the company’s two locations. Which configuration must the engineer apply to implement an attachment circuit between the two sites using a VLAN tag of 12?

Questions 21

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 22

Which statement about Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) is true?

Options:

A.

It is used only in service provider environments

B.

It can be used only with XML coding

C.

It uses YANG modeling language to automate devices

D.

It must use SDN as an overlay for addressing

Discussion
Question 23

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 23

An engineer working for private Service Provider with employee id: 3948:11:613 is configuring the BGPsec framework. Which two conditions must the engineer take into account? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

BGPsec uses IPsec tunnel for security.

B.

The BGPsec framework secures the AS path.

C.

In BGPsec. all route advertisements are given an expiry time by the originator of the route.

D.

Private keys are part of the router key pair used to sign route updates.

E.

In BGPsec. route advertisements are not given an expiration time by the originator of the route.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99