Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by cecelia

Page: 16 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: cecelia
Question 64

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 64

An engineer ran this show telemetry command to view subscription SUB11 on RouterX. The engineer then decided that RouterY should provide the same output lor sensor group SGroup13 as RouterX. The engineer cannot access RouterX to copy its configuration No access lists on the router block user access Which configuration must the engineer apply on RouterY to provide the same output from the show telemetry command?

A)

Questions 64

B)

Questions 64

C)

Questions 64

D)

Questions 64

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 65

How does Cisco DNA Center enhance network automation?

Options:

A.

It allows network administrators to quickly deploy Cisco Layer 2 devices without requiring STP and broadcast transport.

B.

It allows network administrators to reduce inconsistencies when they deploy and validate network configurations.

C.

It allows network administrators to reduce the number of VRFs in a multi customer environment by automatically implementing a single VLAN per customer.

D.

It allows network administrators to combine voice and data networks into a single topology without manual configuration.

Discussion
Question 66

Refer to me exhibit.

Questions 66

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer notices PE-21 convergence degradation due to the growing LSDB size of Level 2 areas in the network. The engineer decides to migrate router PE-21 from an inter-area design to an intra-area implementation. Inter-area routing must be accomplished via an ATT-bit set by the Level 1/Level 2 router. Which configuration must the engineer implement on PE-21 to complete the migration?

Options:

A.

configure terminal

router isis 1

no net 49.0200

net 49.5000

is-type level-1-2

end

B.

configure terminal

router isis 1

net 49.5000.0100.1202.0021.00

is-type level-1-2

end

C.

configure terminal

router isis 1

net 49.5000.0100.1222.0022.00

is-type level-1

end

D.

configure terminal

router isis 1

no net 49.0200.0100.1202.0021.00

net 49.5000.0100.1202.0021.00

is-type level-1

end

Discussion
Question 67

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 67

A network administrator is implementing IGMP to enable multicast feed transmission to the receiver. Which configuration must the administrator deploy on GW1 to permit IGMP Joins only to the assigned (S, G) feed?

A)

Questions 67

B)

Questions 67

C)

Questions 67

D)

Questions 67

Options:

A.

Option A

B.