Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by kobi

Page: 30 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: kobi
Question 120

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 120

Assume all other configurations are correct and the network is otherwise operating normally. Which conclusion can you draw about the neighbor relationship between routers R1 and R2?

Options:

A.

The neighbor relationship will be up only if the two devices have activated the correct neighbor relationships under the IPv4 address family

B.

The neighbor relationship is down because R1 believes R2 is in AS 65012.

C.

The neighbor relationship is up

D.

The neighbor relationship is down because the loco I-as value for R2 is missing in the R1 neighbor statement

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 121

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 121

An engineer must configure router R2 as the new P router in the network. Which configuration must be applied to R2 to enable LDP-IGP Sync on its L2 IS-IS adjacencies?

Questions 121

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 122

Questions 122

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer must deny access from spoofed addresses to the LAN. The edge router currently has two active BGP sessions established with Tier 1 ISP_A. Due to asymmetric routing, no ACL is configured on either interface. Which two configurations must the engineer perform on the edge router to complete the task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

ip verify unicast source reachable-via tx under FA0/0

B.

ip verify unicast source reachable-via under FA0/1

C.

ip verify unicast source reachable-via any under FA0/1

D.

ip verify unicast source reachable-via both under FA0/0

E.

ip verify unicast source reachable-via any under FA0/0

Discussion
Question 123

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 123

A network engineer must configure an LDP neighborship between two newly installed routers that are located in two different offices. Router 1 is the core router in the network and it has already established OSPF adjacency with router 2. On router 1 and router 2. interface fa0/0 is configured for BFD. Which additional configuration must the engineer apply to the two devices to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Router1(config)#int fa0/0 -

Router1(config-if)#mpls ldp autoconfig

Router2(config)#router ospf 1 -

Router2(config-router)#mpls ip

B.

Router1(config)#int fa0/0 -

Router1(config-if)#mpls ip -

Router1(config-if)#mpls ldp discovery transport-address interface

Router2(config)#int fa0/0 -

Router2(config-if)#mpls ip -