Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by rae

Page: 16 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: rae
Question 64

The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is the worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of software. What item is the primary concern on OWASP's Top Ten Project Most Critical Web Application Security Risks?

Options:

A.

Injection

B.

Cross Site Scripting

C.

Cross Site Request Forgery

D.

Path disclosure

Discussion
Question 65

Which among the following is a Windows command that a hacker can use to list all the shares to which the current user context has access?

Options:

A.

NET FILE

B.

NET USE

C.

NET CONFIG

D.

NET VIEW

Discussion
Question 66

(Note: the student is being tested on concepts learnt during passive OS fingerprinting, basic TCP/IP connection concepts and the ability to read packet signatures from a sniff dump.). Snort has been used to capture packets on the network. On studying the packets, the penetration tester finds it to be abnormal. If you were the penetration tester, why would you find this abnormal?

What is odd about this attack? Choose the best answer.

Questions 66

Options:

A.

This is not a spoofed packet as the IP stack has increasing numbers for the three flags.

B.

This is back orifice activity as the scan comes from port 31337.

C.

The attacker wants to avoid creating a sub-carries connection that is not normally valid.

D.

These packets were crafted by a tool, they were not created by a standard IP stack.

Discussion
Question 67

Which access control mechanism allows for multiple systems to use a central authentication server (CAS) that permits users to authenticate once and gain access to multiple systems?

Options:

A.

Role Based Access Control (RBAC)

B.

Discretionary Access Control (DAC)

C.

Windows authentication

D.

Single sign-on

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 16 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99