Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by yunus

Page: 22 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: yunus
Question 88

Which of the following descriptions is true about a static NAT?

Options:

A.

A static NAT uses a many-to-many mapping.

B.

A static NAT uses a one-to-many mapping.

C.

A static NAT uses a many-to-one mapping.

D.

A static NAT uses a one-to-one mapping.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 89

If an e-commerce site was put into a live environment and the programmers failed to remove the secret entry point that was used during the application development, what is this secret entry point known as?

Options:

A.

SDLC process

B.

Honey pot

C.

SQL injection

D.

Trap door

Discussion
Question 90

When comparing the testing methodologies of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) the main difference is

Options:

A.

OWASP is for web applications and OSSTMM does not include web applications.

B.

OSSTMM is gray box testing and OWASP is black box testing.

C.

OWASP addresses controls and OSSTMM does not.

D.

OSSTMM addresses controls and OWASP does not.

Discussion
Question 91

Which of the following tools would be the best choice for achieving compliance with PCI Requirement 11?

Options:

A.

Truecrypt

B.

Sub7

C.

Nessus

D.

Clamwin

Discussion
Page: 22 / 27
Title