Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by mara

Page: 20 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: mara
Question 80

Which of the following command line switch would you use for OS detection in Nmap?

Options:

A.

-D

B.

-O

C.

-P

D.

–X

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 81

Which of the following levels of algorithms does Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) use?

Options:

A.

RSA 1024 bit strength

B.

AES 1024 bit strength

C.

RSA 512 bit strength

D.

AES 512 bit strength

Discussion
Question 82

A computer technician is using a new version of a word processing software package when it is discovered that a special sequence of characters causes the entire computer to crash. The technician researches the bug and discovers that no one else experienced the problem. What is the appropriate next step?

Options:

A.

Ignore the problem completely and let someone else deal with it.

B.

Create a document that will crash the computer when opened and send it to friends.

C.

Find an underground bulletin board and attempt to sell the bug to the highest bidder.

D.

Notify the vendor of the bug and do not disclose it until the vendor gets a chance to issue a fix.

Discussion
Question 83

Which initial procedure should an ethical hacker perform after being brought into an organization?

Options:

A.

Begin security testing.

B.

Turn over deliverables.

C.

Sign a formal contract with non-disclosure.

D.

Assess what the organization is trying to protect.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99