Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by arnie

Page: 15 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: arnie
Question 60

You have successfully gained access to your client's internal network and successfully comprised a Linux server which is part of the internal IP network. You want to know which Microsoft Windows workstations have file sharing enabled.

Which port would you see listening on these Windows machines in the network?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 61

A hacker has successfully infected an internet-facing server which he will then use to send junk mail, take part in coordinated attacks, or host junk email content.

Which sort of trojan infects this server?

Options:

A.

Botnet Trojan

B.

Turtle Trojans

C.

Banking Trojans

D.

Ransomware Trojans

Discussion
Question 62

It is a short-range wireless communication technology intended to replace the cables connecting portable of fixed devices while maintaining high levels of security. It allows mobile phones, computers and other devices to connect and communicate using a short-range wireless connection.

Which of the following terms best matches the definition?

Options:

A.

Bluetooth

B.

Radio-Frequency Identification

C.

WLAN

D.

InfraRed

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 63

The purpose of a __________ is to deny network access to local area networks and other information assets by unauthorized wireless devices.

Options:

A.

Wireless Intrusion Prevention System

B.

Wireless Access Point

C.

Wireless Access Control List

D.

Wireless Analyzer

Discussion
Page: 15 / 27
Title