Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by benji

Page: 19 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: benji
Question 76

A possibly malicious sequence of packets that were sent to a web server has been captured by an Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and was saved to a PCAP file. As a network administrator, you need to determine whether this packets are indeed malicious. What tool are you going to use?

Options:

A.

Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)

B.

Vulnerability scanner

C.

Protocol analyzer

D.

Network sniffer

Discussion
Question 77

Which service in a PKI will vouch for the identity of an individual or company?

Options:

A.

KDC

B.

CA

C.

CR

D.

CBC

Discussion
Question 78

A specific site received 91 ICMP_ECHO packets within 90 minutes from 47 different sites.

77 of the ICMP_ECHO packets had an ICMP ID:39612 and Seq:57072. 13 of the ICMP_ECHO packets had an ICMP ID:0 and Seq:0. What can you infer from this information?

Options:

A.

The packets were sent by a worm spoofing the IP addresses of 47 infected sites

B.

ICMP ID and Seq numbers were most likely set by a tool and not by the operating system

C.

All 77 packets came from the same LAN segment and hence had the same ICMP ID and Seq number

D.

13 packets were from an external network and probably behind a NAT, as they had an ICMP ID 0 and Seq 0

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 79

What tool and process are you going to use in order to remain undetected by an IDS while pivoting and passing traffic over a server you’ve compromised and gained root access to?

Options:

A.

Install Cryptcat and encrypt outgoing packets from this server.

B.

Use HTTP so that all traffic can be routed via a browser, thus evading the internal Intrusion Detection Systems.

C.

Use Alternate Data Streams to hide the outgoing packets from this server.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99