Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by kira

Page: 11 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: kira
Question 44

Craig received a report of all the computers on the network that showed all the missing patches and weak passwords. What type of software generated this report?

Options:

A.

a port scanner

B.

a vulnerability scanner

C.

a virus scanner

D.

a malware scanner

Discussion
Question 45

Which Metasploit Framework tool can help penetration tester for evading Anti-virus Systems?

Options:

A.

msfpayload

B.

msfcli

C.

msfencode

D.

msfd

Discussion
Question 46

Cryptography is the practice and study of techniques for secure communication in the presence of third parties (called adversaries.) More generally, it is about constructing and analyzing protocols that overcome the influence of adversaries and that are related to various aspects in information security such as data confidentiality, data integrity, authentication, and non-repudiation. Modern cryptography intersects the disciplines of mathematics, computer science, and electrical engineering. Applications of cryptography include ATM cards, computer passwords, and electronic commerce.

Basic example to understand how cryptography works is given below:

Questions 46

Which of the following choices is true about cryptography?

Options:

A.

Algorithm is not the secret, key is the secret.

B.

Symmetric-key algorithms are a class of algorithms for cryptography that use the different cryptographic keys for both encryption of plaintext and decryption of ciphertext.

C.

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) use the asymmetric encryption both (public/private key pair) to deliver the shared session key and to achieve a communication way.

D.

Public-key cryptography, also known as asymmetric cryptography, public key is for decrypt, private key is for encrypt.

Discussion
Question 47

What is correct about digital signatures?

Options:

A.

A digital signature cannot be moved from one signed document to another because it is the hash of the original document encrypted with the private key of the signing party.

B.

Digital signatures may be used in different documents of the same type.

C.

A digital signature cannot be moved from one signed document to another because it is a plain hash of the document content.

D.

Digital signatures are issued once for each user and can be used everywhere until they expire.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 11 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99