Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by neo

Page: 10 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: neo
Question 40

The establishment of a TCP connection involves a negotiation called 3 way handshake. What type of message sends the client to the server in order to begin this negotiation?

Options:

A.

RST

B.

ACK

C.

SYN-ACK

D.

SYN

Discussion
Question 41

Which of these options is the most secure procedure for storing backup tapes?

Options:

A.

In a climate controlled facility offsite

B.

On a different floor in the same building

C.

Inside the data center for faster retrieval in a fireproof safe

D.

In a cool dry environment

Discussion
Question 42

What is the way to decide how a packet will move from an untrusted outside host to a protected inside that is behind a firewall, which permits the hacker to determine which ports are open and if the packets can pass through the packet-filtering of the firewall?

Options:

A.

Firewalking

B.

Session hijacking

C.

Network sniffing

D.

Man-in-the-middle attack

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 43

PGP, SSL, and IKE are all examples of which type of cryptography?

Options:

A.

Public Key

B.

Secret Key

C.

Hash Algorithm

D.

Digest

Discussion
Page: 10 / 27
Title