Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by lucien

Page: 8 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: lucien
Question 32

Gavin owns a white-hat firm and is performing a website security audit for one of his clients. He begins by running a scan which looks for common misconfigurations and outdated software versions. Which of the following tools is he most likely using?

Options:

A.

Nikto

B.

Nmap

C.

Metasploit

D.

Armitage

Discussion
Question 33

In order to have an anonymous Internet surf, which of the following is best choice?

Options:

A.

Use SSL sites when entering personal information

B.

Use Tor network with multi-node

C.

Use shared WiFi

D.

Use public VPN

Discussion
Question 34

A company's Web development team has become aware of a certain type of security vulnerability in their Web software. To mitigate the possibility of this vulnerability being exploited, the team wants to modify the software requirements to disallow users from entering HTML as input into their Web application.

What kind of Web application vulnerability likely exists in their software?

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting vulnerability

B.

Cross-site Request Forgery vulnerability

C.

SQL injection vulnerability

D.

Web site defacement vulnerability

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 35

Which of the following is one of the most effective ways to prevent Cross-site Scripting (XSS) flaws in software applications?

Options:

A.

Validate and escape all information sent to a server

B.

Use security policies and procedures to define and implement proper security settings

C.

Verify access right before allowing access to protected information and UI controls

D.

Use digital certificates to authenticate a server prior to sending data

Discussion
Page: 8 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99