Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by sydney

Page: 26 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: sydney
Question 104

Developers at your company are creating a web application which will be available for use by anyone on the Internet, The developers have taken the approach of implementing a Three-Tier Architecture for the web application. The developers are now asking you which network should the Presentation Tier (front- end web server) be placed in?

Options:

A.

isolated vlan network

B.

Mesh network

C.

DMZ network

D.

Internal network

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 105

Bob, a system administrator at TPNQM SA, concluded one day that a DMZ is not needed if he properly configures the firewall to allow access just to servers/ports, which can have direct internet access, and block the access to workstations.

Bob also concluded that DMZ makes sense just when a stateful firewall is available, which is not the case of TPNQM SA.

In this context, what can you say?

Options:

A.

Bob can be right since DMZ does not make sense when combined with stateless firewalls

B.

Bob is partially right. He does not need to separate networks if he can create rules by destination IPs, one by one

C.

Bob is totally wrong. DMZ is always relevant when the company has internet servers and workstations

D.

Bob is partially right. DMZ does not make sense when a stateless firewall is available

Discussion
Question 106

Which Nmap option would you use if you were not concerned about being detected and wanted to perform a very fast scan?

Options:

A.

–T0

B.

–T5

C.

-O

D.

-A

Discussion
Question 107

You are the Network Admin, and you get a compliant that some of the websites are no longer accessible. You try to ping the servers and find them to be reachable. Then you type the IP address and then you try on the browser, and find it to be accessible. But they are not accessible when you try using the URL.

What may be the problem?

Options:

A.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 53

B.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 80

C.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 54

D.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 80

Discussion
Page: 26 / 27