Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by hubert

Page: 14 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: hubert
Question 56

Perspective clients want to see sample reports from previous penetration tests.

What should you do next?

Options:

A.

Decline but, provide references.

B.

Share full reports, not redacted.

C.

Share full reports with redactions.

D.

Share reports, after NDA is signed.

Discussion
Question 57

You are logged in as a local admin on a Windows 7 system and you need to launch the Computer Management Console from command line.

Which command would you use?

Options:

A.

c:\compmgmt.msc

B.

c:\services.msc

C.

c:\ncpa.cp

D.

c:\gpedit

Discussion
Question 58

Initiating an attack against targeted businesses and organizations, threat actors compromise a carefully selected website by inserting an exploit resulting in malware infection. The attackers run exploits on well-known and trusted sites likely to be visited by their targeted victims. Aside from carefully choosing sites to compromise, these attacks are known to incorporate zero-day exploits that target unpatched vulnerabilities. Thus, the targeted entities are left with little or no defense against these exploits.

What type of attack is outlined in the scenario?

Options:

A.

Watering Hole Attack

B.

Heartbleed Attack

C.

Shellshock Attack

D.

Spear Phising Attack

Discussion
Question 59

An attacker has installed a RAT on a host. The attacker wants to ensure that when a user attempts to go to "www.MyPersonalBank.com ", that the user is directed to a phishing site.

Which file does the attacker need to modify?

Options:

A.

Hosts

B.

Sudoers

C.

Boot.ini

D.

Networks

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 14 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99