Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by alby

Page: 21 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: alby
Question 84

Which of the following is an advantage of utilizing security testing methodologies to conduct a security audit?

Options:

A.

They provide a repeatable framework.

B.

Anyone can run the command line scripts.

C.

They are available at low cost.

D.

They are subject to government regulation.

Discussion
Question 85

Which of the following defines the role of a root Certificate Authority (CA) in a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)?

Options:

A.

The root CA is the recovery agent used to encrypt data when a user's certificate is lost.

B.

The root CA stores the user's hash value for safekeeping.

C.

The CA is the trusted root that issues certificates.

D.

The root CA is used to encrypt email messages to prevent unintended disclosure of data.

Discussion
Question 86

Which of the following network attacks takes advantage of weaknesses in the fragment reassembly functionality of the TCP/IP protocol stack?

Options:

A.

Teardrop

B.

SYN flood

C.

Smurf attack

D.

Ping of death

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 87

SOAP services use which technology to format information?

Options:

A.

SATA

B.

PCI

C.

XML

D.

ISDN

Discussion
Page: 21 / 27
Title