Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by zayne

Page: 24 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: zayne
Question 96

Which of the following processes of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) ensures that a trust relationship exists and that a certificate is still valid for specific operations?

Options:

A.

Certificate issuance

B.

Certificate validation

C.

Certificate cryptography

D.

Certificate revocation

Discussion
Question 97

Which of the following program infects the system boot sector and the executable files at the same time?

Options:

A.

Stealth virus

B.

Polymorphic virus

C.

Macro virus

D.

Multipartite Virus

Discussion
Question 98

The collection of potentially actionable, overt, and publicly available information is known as

Options:

A.

Open-source intelligence

B.

Human intelligence

C.

Social intelligence

D.

Real intelligence

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 99

Darius is analysing logs from IDS. He want to understand what have triggered one alert and verify if it's true positive or false positive. Looking at the logs he copy and paste basic details like below:

source IP: 192.168.21.100

source port: 80

destination IP: 192.168.10.23

destination port: 63221

What is the most proper answer.

Options:

A.

This is most probably true negative.

B.

This is most probably true positive which triggered on secure communication between client and server.

C.

This is most probably false-positive, because an alert triggered on reversed traffic.

D.

This is most probably false-positive because IDS is monitoring one direction traffic.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99