Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by zaynab

Page: 7 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: zaynab
Question 28

What is the algorithm used by LM for Windows2000 SAM?

Options:

A.

MD4

B.

DES

C.

SHA

D.

SSL

Discussion
Question 29

MX record priority increases as the number increases. (True/False.)

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 30

Based on the following extract from the log of a compromised machine, what is the hacker really trying to steal?

Options:

A.

har.txt

B.

SAM file

C.

wwwroot

D.

Repair file

Discussion
Question 31

E-mail scams and mail fraud are regulated by which of the following?

Options:

A.

18 U.S.C. par. 1030 Fraud and Related activity in connection with Computers

B.

18 U.S.C. par. 1029 Fraud and Related activity in connection with Access Devices

C.

18 U.S.C. par. 1362 Communication Lines, Stations, or Systems

D.

18 U.S.C. par. 2510 Wire and Electronic Communications Interception and Interception of Oral Communication

Discussion
Page: 7 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99