Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by fynn

Page: 13 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: fynn
Question 52

A common cryptographical tool is the use of XOR. XOR the following binary values:

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 53

Jesse receives an email with an attachment labeled “Court_Notice_21206.zip”. Inside the zip file is a file named “Court_Notice_21206.docx.exe” disguised as a word document. Upon execution, a window appears stating, “This word document is corrupt.” In the background, the file copies itself to Jesse APPDATA\local directory and begins to beacon to a C2 server to download additional malicious binaries.

What type of malware has Jesse encountered?

Options:

A.

Trojan

B.

Worm

C.

Macro Virus

D.

Key-Logger

Discussion
Question 54

While using your bank’s online servicing you notice the following string in the URL bar: “http://www.MyPersonalBank.com/account?id=368940911028389 &Damount=10980&Camount=21”

You observe that if you modify the Damount & Camount values and submit the request, that data on the web page reflect the changes.

Which type of vulnerability is present on this site?

Options:

A.

Web Parameter Tampering

B.

Cookie Tampering

C.

XSS Reflection

D.

SQL injection

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 55

Which of the following is the greatest threat posed by backups?

Options:

A.

A backup is the source of Malware or illicit information.

B.

A backup is unavailable during disaster recovery.

C.

A backup is incomplete because no verification was performed.

D.

An un-encrypted backup can be misplaced or stolen.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99