Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by agatha

Page: 12 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: agatha
Question 48

An attacker gains access to a Web server's database and displays the contents of the table that holds all of the names, passwords, and other user information. The attacker did this by entering information into the Web site's user login page that the software's designers did not expect to be entered. This is an example of what kind of software design problem?

Options:

A.

Insufficient input validation

B.

Insufficient exception handling

C.

Insufficient database hardening

D.

Insufficient security management

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following is a design pattern based on distinct pieces of software providing application functionality as services to other applications?

Options:

A.

Service Oriented Architecture

B.

Object Oriented Architecture

C.

Lean Coding

D.

Agile Process

Discussion
Question 50

You are a Network Security Officer. You have two machines. The first machine (192.168.0.99) has snort installed, and the second machine (192.168.0.150) has kiwi syslog installed. You perform a syn scan in your network, and you notice that kiwi syslog is not receiving the alert message from snort. You decide to run wireshark in the snort machine to check if the messages are going to the kiwi syslog machine.

What wireshark filter will show the connections from the snort machine to kiwi syslog machine?

Options:

A.

tcp.dstport==514 && ip.dst==192.168.0.150

B.

tcp.srcport==514 && ip.src==192.168.0.99

C.

tcp.dstport==514 && ip.dst==192.168.0.0/16

D.

tcp.srcport==514 && ip.src==192.168.150

Discussion
Question 51

You have several plain-text firewall logs that you must review to evaluate network traffic. You know that in order to do fast, efficient searches of the logs you must use regular expressions.

Which command-line utility are you most likely to use?

Options:

A.

Grep

B.

Notepad

C.

MS Excel

D.

Relational Database

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 12 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99