Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by brandon

Page: 25 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: brandon
Question 100

Identify the web application attack where the attackers exploit vulnerabilities in dynamically generated web pages to inject client-side script into web pages viewed by other users.

Options:

A.

SQL injection attack

B.

Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)

C.

LDAP Injection attack

D.

Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)

Discussion
Question 101

If an attacker uses the command SELECT*FROM user WHERE name = ‘x’ AND userid IS NULL; --‘; which type of SQL injection attack is the attacker performing?

Options:

A.

End of Line Comment

B.

UNION SQL Injection

C.

Illegal/Logically Incorrect Query

D.

Tautology

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 102

Bob, a network administrator at BigUniversity, realized that some students are connecting their notebooks in the wired network to have Internet access. In the university campus, there are many Ethernet ports available for professors and authorized visitors but not for students.

He identified this when the IDS alerted for malware activities in the network.

What should Bob do to avoid this problem?

Options:

A.

Disable unused ports in the switches

B.

Separate students in a different VLAN

C.

Use the 802.1x protocol

D.

Ask students to use the wireless network

Discussion
Question 103

You are attempting to run an Nmap port scan on a web server. Which of the following commands would result in a scan of common ports with the least amount of noise in order to evade IDS?

Options:

A.

nmap –A - Pn

B.

nmap –sP –p-65535-T5

C.

nmap –sT –O –T0

D.

nmap –A --host-timeout 99-T1

Discussion
Page: 25 / 27
Title