Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by sayed

Page: 6 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: sayed
Question 24

Peter extracts the SIDs list from Windows 2000 Server machine using the hacking tool "SIDExtractor". Here is the output of the SIDs:

Questions 24

From the above list identify the user account with System Administrator privileges.

Options:

A.

John

B.

Rebecca

C.

Sheela

D.

Shawn

E.

Somia

F.

Chang

G.

Micah

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 25

An attacker runs netcat tool to transfer a secret file between two hosts.

Questions 25

He is worried about information being sniffed on the network.

How would the attacker use netcat to encrypt the information before transmitting onto the wire?

Options:

A.

Machine A: netcat -l -p -s password 1234 < testfileMachine B: netcat 1234

B.

Machine A: netcat -l -e magickey -p 1234 < testfileMachine B: netcat 1234

C.

Machine A: netcat -l -p 1234 < testfile -pw passwordMachine B: netcat 1234 -pw password

D.

Use cryptcat instead of netcat

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following is the primary objective of a rootkit?

Options:

A.

It opens a port to provide an unauthorized service

B.

It creates a buffer overflow

C.

It replaces legitimate programs

D.

It provides an undocumented opening in a program

Discussion
Question 27

In this attack, a victim receives an e-mail claiming from PayPal stating that their account has been disabled and confirmation is required before activation. The attackers then scam to collect not one but two credit card numbers, ATM PIN number and other personal details. Ignorant users usually fall prey to this scam.

Which of the following statement is incorrect related to this attack?

Options:

A.

Do not reply to email messages or popup ads asking for personal or financial information

B.

Do not trust telephone numbers in e-mails or popup ads

C.

Review credit card and bank account statements regularly

D.

Antivirus, anti-spyware, and firewall software can very easily detect these type of attacks

E.

Do not send credit card numbers, and personal or financial information via e-mail

Discussion
Page: 6 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99