Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by fynn

Page: 2 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: fynn
Question 8

A company firewall engineer has configured a new DMZ to allow public systems to be located away from the internal network. The engineer has three security zones set:

Questions 8

The engineer wants to configure remote desktop access from a fixed IP on the remote network to a remote desktop server in the DMZ. Which rule would best fit this requirement?

Options:

A.

Permit 217.77.88.0/24 11.12.13.0/24 RDP 3389

B.

Permit 217.77.88.12 11.12.13.50 RDP 3389

C.

Permit 217.77.88.12 11.12.13.0/24 RDP 3389

D.

Permit 217.77.88.0/24 11.12.13.50 RDP 3389

Discussion
Question 9

WPA2 uses AES for wireless data encryption at which of the following encryption levels?

Options:

A.

64 bit and CCMP

B.

128 bit and CRC

C.

128 bit and CCMP

D.

128 bit and TKIP

Discussion
Question 10

ICMP ping and ping sweeps are used to check for active systems and to check

Options:

A.

if ICMP ping traverses a firewall.

B.

the route that the ICMP ping took.

C.

the location of the switchport in relation to the ICMP ping.

D.

the number of hops an ICMP ping takes to reach a destination.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following resources does NMAP need to be used as a basic vulnerability scanner covering several vectors like SMB, HTTP and FTP?

Options:

A.

Metasploit scripting engine

B.

Nessus scripting engine

C.

NMAP scripting engine

D.

SAINT scripting engine

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 2 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99