Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by tamara

Page: 17 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: tamara
Question 68

While you were gathering information as part of security assessments for one of your clients, you were able to gather data that show your client is involved with fraudulent activities. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Immediately stop work and contact the proper legal authorities

B.

Ignore the data and continue the assessment until completed as agreed

C.

Confront the client in a respectful manner and ask her about the data

D.

Copy the data to removable media and keep it in case you need it

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 69

What is the best Nmap command to use when you want to list all devices in the same network quickly after you successfully identified a server whose IP address is 10.10.0.5?

Options:

A.

nmap -T4 -F 10.10.0.0/24

B.

nmap -T4 -q 10.10.0.0/24

C.

nmap -T4 -O 10.10.0.0/24

D.

nmap -T4 -r 10.10.1.0/24

Discussion
Question 70

It is a widely used standard for message logging. It permits separation of the software that generates messages, the system that stores them, and the software that reports and analyzes them. This protocol is specifically designed for transporting event messages. Which of the following is being described?

Options:

A.

SNMP

B.

ICMP

C.

SYSLOG

D.

SMS

Discussion
Question 71

First thing you do every office day is to check your email inbox. One morning, you received an email from your best friend and the subject line is quite strange. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Delete the email and pretend nothing happened.

B.

Forward the message to your supervisor and ask for her opinion on how to handle the situation.

C.

Forward the message to your company’s security response team and permanently delete the messagefrom your computer.

D.

Reply to the sender and ask them for more information about the message contents.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CPEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99