Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CPEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by dollie

Page: 4 / 27

GAQM CPEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Exam Code: CPEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Information Systems Security
Questions: 736 Q&A's Shared By: dollie
Question 16

Firewalk has just completed the second phase (the scanning phase) and a technician receives the output shown below. What conclusions can be drawn based on these scan results?

Questions 16

Options:

A.

The firewall itself is blocking ports 21 through 23 and a service is listening on port 23 of the target host.

B.

The lack of response from ports 21 and 22 indicate that those services are not running on the destination server.

C.

The scan on port 23 passed through the filtering device. This indicates that port 23 was not blocked at the firewall.

D.

The scan on port 23 was able to make a connection to the destination host prompting the firewall to respond with a TTL error.

Discussion
Question 17

What is the proper response for a NULL scan if the port is open?

Options:

A.

SYN

B.

ACK

C.

FIN

D.

PSH

E.

RST

F.

No response

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 18

What is the BEST alternative if you discover that a rootkit has been installed on one of your computers?

Options:

A.

Copy the system files from a known good system

B.

Perform a trap and trace

C.

Delete the files and try to determine the source

D.

Reload from a previous backup

E.

Reload from known good media

Discussion
Question 19

How can you determine if an LM hash you extracted contains a password that is less than 8 characters long?

Options:

A.

There is no way to tell because a hash cannot be reversed

B.

The right most portion of the hash is always the same

C.

The hash always starts with AB923D

D.

The left most portion of the hash is always the same

E.

A portion of the hash will be all 0's

Discussion