Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 23 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 92

Timothy works as a network administrator in a multinational organization. He decides to implement a dedicated network for sharing storage resources. He uses a_______as itseperates the storage units from the

servers and the user network.

Options:

A.

SAN

B.

SCSA

C.

NAS

D.

SAS

Discussion
Question 93

Ivan needs to pick an encryption method that is scalable even though it might be slower. He has settled on a method that works where one key is public and the other is private. What encryption method did Ivan settle

on?

Options:

A.

Ivan settled on the private encryption method.

B.

Ivan settled on the symmetric encryption method.

C.

Ivan settled on the asymmetric encryption method

D.

Ivan settled on the hashing encryption method

Discussion
Question 94

John is working as a network defender at a well-reputed multinational company. He wanted to implement security that can help him identify any future attacks that can betargeted toward his organization and

take appropriate security measures and actions beforehand to defend against them. Which one of the following security defense techniques should be implement?

Options:

A.

Reactive security approach

B.

Retrospective security approach

C.

Proactive security approach

D.

Preventive security approach

Discussion
Question 95

What command is used to terminate certain processes in an Ubuntu system?

Options:

A.

#grep Kill [Target Process}

B.

#kill-9[PID]

C.

#ps ax Kill

D.

# netstat Kill [Target Process]

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 23 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99