Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by tommy-lee

Page: 6 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: tommy-lee
Question 24

A stateful multilayer inspection firewall combines the aspects of Application level gateway, Circuit level gateway and Packet filtering firewall. On which layers of the OSI model, does the Stateful

multilayer inspection firewall works?

Options:

A.

Network, Session & Application

B.

Physical & application

C.

Session & network

D.

Physical, session & application

Discussion
Question 25

You are responsible for network functions and logical security throughout the corporation. Your company has over 250 servers running Windows Server 2012, 5000workstations running Windows 10, and 200 mobile

users working from laptops on Windows 8. Last week 10 of your company's laptops were stolen from a salesman, while at a conference in Barcelona. These laptops contained proprietary company information. While

doing a damage assessment, a news story leaks about a blog post containing information about the stolen laptops and the sensitive information. What built-in Windows feature could you have implemented to protect the

sensitive information on these laptops?

Options:

A.

You should have used 3DES.

B.

You should have implemented the Distributed File System (DFS).

C.

If you would have implemented Pretty Good Privacy (PGP).

D.

You could have implemented the Encrypted File System (EFS)

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following things need to be identified during attack surface visualization?

Options:

A.

Attacker’s tools, techniques, and procedures

B.

Authentication, authorization, and auditing in networks

C.

Regulatory frameworks, standards and, procedures for organizations

D.

Assets, topologies, and policies of the organization

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 27

Which of the following Wireshark filters allows an administrator to detect SYN/FIN DDoS attempt on

the network?

Options:

A.

tcp.flags==0x003

B.

tcp.flags==0X029

C.

TCP.flags==0x300

D.

tcp.dstport==7

Discussion
Page: 6 / 25