Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by lochlan

Page: 8 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: lochlan
Question 32

Assume that you are working as a network administrator in the head office of a bank. One day a bank employee informed you that she is unable to log in to her system. At the same time, you get a call from another

network administrator informing you that there is a problem connecting to the main server. How will you prioritize these two incidents?

Options:

A.

Based on approval from management

B.

Based on a first come first served basis

C.

Based on a potential technical effect of the incident

D.

Based on the type of response needed for the incident

Discussion
Question 33

Which of the following commands can be used to disable unwanted services on Debian, Ubuntu and other Debian-based Linux distributions?

Options:

A.

# chkconfig [service name]off

B.

# chkconfig [service name] –del

C.

# service [service name] stop

D.

# update-rc.d -f [service name] remove

Discussion
Question 34

Riya bought some clothes and a watch from an online shopping site a few days back. Since then,

whenever she accesses any other application (games, browser, etc.) on her mobile, she is spammed with

advertisements for clothes and watches similar to the ones she bought. What can be the underlying

reason for Riya’s situation?

Options:

A.

Ria’s system was infected by Adware

B.

Ria’s system was infected by Spyware

C.

Ria’s system was infected by Backdoor

D.

Ria’s system was infected by Rootkit

Discussion
Question 35

Bryson is the IT manager and sole IT employee working for a federal agency in California. The agency was just given a grant and was able to hire on 30 more employees for a new extended project. Because of this,

Bryson has hired on two more IT employees to train up and work. Both of his new hires are straight out of college and do not have any practical IT experience. Bryson has spent the last two weeks teaching the new

employees the basics of computers, networking, troubleshooting techniques etc. To see how these two new hires are doing, he asks them at what layer of the OSI model do Network Interface Cards (NIC) work on. What

should the new employees answer?

Options:

A.

NICs work on the Session layer of the OSI model.

B.

The new employees should say that NICs perform on the Network layer.

C.

They should tell Bryson that NICs perform on the Physical layer

D.

They should answer with the Presentation layer.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 8 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine