Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by lochlan

Page: 8 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: lochlan
Question 32

Which type of antenna is based on the principle of a satellite dish and can pick up Wi-Fi signals from a distance of ten miles of more?

Options:

A.

Yagi antenna

B.

Directional antenna

C.

Omnidirectional antenna

D.

Parabolic Grid antenna

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 33

How can one identify the baseline for normal traffic?

Options:

A.

When the ACK flag appears at the beginning and the RST flag appears at the end of the connection

B.

When the SYN flag appears at the beginning and the FIN flag appears at the end of the connection

C.

When the RST flag appears at the beginning and the ACK flag appears at the end of the connection

D.

When the FIN flag appears at the beginning and the SYN flag appears at the end of the connection

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following incident handling stage removes the root cause of the incident?

Options:

A.

Eradication

B.

Recovery

C.

Detection

D.

Containment

Discussion
Question 35

Malone is finishing up his incident handling plan for IT before giving it to his boss for review. He is outlining the incident response methodology and the steps that are involved. Which step should Malone list as the last step in the incident response methodology?

Options:

A.

Malone should list a follow-up as the last step in the methodology

B.

Recovery would be the correct choice for the last step in the incident response methodology

C.

He should assign eradication to the last step.

D.

Containment should be listed on Malone's plan for incident response.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99