Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by jayla

Page: 21 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: jayla
Question 84

Xenon is a leading real estate firm located in Australia. Recently, the company had decided a bid

amount for a prestigious construction project and was sure of being awarded the project. Unfortunately,

the company lost the tender to one of its competitors. A few days later, while performing a network

scan, the network admin identified that somebody had captured the confidential e-mails conversions

related to the tender. Upon further investigation, the admin discovered that one of the switch ports was

left open and an employee had plugged into the network using an Ethernet cable.

Which attack did the employee perform in the above situation?

Options:

A.

Network Sniffing

B.

Password Attack

C.

Social Engineering Attack

D.

Man-in-the-Middle Attack

Discussion
Question 85

Management wants to bring their organization into compliance with the ISO standard for information security risk management. Which ISO standard will management decide to implement?

Options:

A.

ISO/IEC 27004

B.

ISO/IEC 27002

C.

ISO/IEC 27006

D.

ISO/IEC 27005

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 86

Which of the following is an example of Indicators of Attack?

Options:

A.

Malware

B.

Signatures

C.

Exploits

D.

Remote code execution

Discussion
Question 87

Which type of antenna is based on the principle of a satellite dish and can pick up Wi-Fi signals from a distance of ten miles of more?

Options:

A.

Yagi antenna

B.

Directional antenna

C.

Omnidirectional antenna

D.

Parabolic Grid antenna

Discussion
Page: 21 / 25
Title