Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by emilio

Page: 19 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: emilio
Question 76

Cindy is the network security administrator for her company. She just got back from a security conference in Las Vegas where they talked about all kinds of old and new security threats; many of which she did not know

of. She is worried about the current security state of her company's network so she decides to start scanning the network from an external IP address. To see how some of the hosts on her network react, she sends out

SYN packets to an IP range. A number of IPs responds with a SYN/ACK response. Before the connection is established, she sends RST packets to those hosts to stop the session. She has done this to see how her

intrusion detection system will log the traffic. What type of scan is Cindy attempting here?

Options:

A.

The type of scan she is usinq is called a NULL scan.

B.

Cindy is using a half-open scan to find live hosts on her network.

C.

Cindy is attempting to find live hosts on her company's network by using a XMAS scan.

D.

She is utilizing a RST scan to find live hosts that are listening on her network.

Discussion
Question 77

Lyle is the IT director for a medium-sized food service supply company in Nebraska. Lyle's company employs over 300 workers, half of which use computers. He recently came back from a security training seminar on

logical security. He now wants to ensure his company is as secure as possible. Lyle has many network nodes and workstation nodes across the network. He does not have much time for implementing a network-wide

solution. He is primarily concerned about preventing any external attacks on the network by using a solution that can drop packets if they are found to be malicious. Lyle also wants this solution to be easy to implement

and be network-wide. What type of solution would be best for Lyle?

Options:

A.

A NEPT implementation would be the best choice.

B.

To better serve the security needs of his company, Lyle should use a HIDS system.

C.

Lyle would be best suited if he chose a NIPS implementation

D.

He should choose a HIPS solution, as this is best suited to his needs.

Discussion
Question 78

Which type of modulation technique is used in local area wireless networks (LAWNs)?

Options:

A.

FHSS

B.

OFDM

C.

DSSS

D.

MIMO-OFDM

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 79

How does Windows’ in-built security component, AppLocker, whitelist applications?

Options:

A.

Using Path Rule

B.

Using Signature Rule

C.

Using Certificate Rule

D.

Using Internet Zone Rule

Discussion
Page: 19 / 25
Title