Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzal

Page: 17 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: ayzal
Question 68

Eric is receiving complaints from employees that their systems are very slow and experiencing odd issues including restarting automatically and frequent system hangs. Upon investigating, he is convinced the systems

are infected with a virus that forces systems to shut down automatically after period of time. What type of security incident are the employees a victim of?

Options:

A.

Scans and probes

B.

Malicious Code

C.

Denial of service

D.

Distributed denial of service

Discussion
Question 69

Which antenna's characteristic refer to the calculation of radiated in a particular direction. It is generally the ratio of radiation intensity in a given direction to the average radiation intensity?

Options:

A.

Radiation pattern

B.

Polarization

C.

Directivity

D.

Typical gain

Discussion
Question 70

Elden is working as a network administrator at an IT company. His organization opted for a virtualization technique in which the guest OS is aware of the virtual environment in which it is running and

communicates with the host machines for requesting resources. Identify the virtualization technique implemented by Elden’s organization.

Options:

A.

Hybrid virtualization

B.

Hardware-assisted virtualization

C.

Full virtualization

D.

Para virtualization

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following manages the Docker images, containers, networks, and storage volume and processes the request of Docker API?

Options:

A.

Docker CLI

B.

Docker Engine REST API

C.

Docker Daemon

D.

Docker Registries

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 17 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99