Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzal

Page: 17 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: ayzal
Question 68

The network administrator wants to strengthen physical security in the organization. Specifically, to implement a solution stopping people from entering certain restricted zones without proper credentials. Which of

following physical security measures should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

Bollards

B.

Fence

C.

Video surveillance

D.

Mantrap

Discussion
Question 69

What should a network administrator perform to execute/test the untrusted or untested programs or code from untrusted or unverified third-parties without risking the host system or OS?

Options:

A.

Application Whitelisting

B.

Application Blacklisting

C.

Deployment of WAFs

D.

Application Sandboxing

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 70

What defines the maximum time period an organization is willing to lose data during a major IT outage event?

Options:

A.

BC

B.

RTO

C.

DR

D.

RPO

Discussion
Question 71

A newly joined network administrator wants to assess the organization against possible risk. He notices the organization doesn't have a________identified which helps measure how risky an activity is.

Options:

A.

Risk Severity

B.

Risk Matrix

C.

Key Risk Indicator

D.

Risk levels

Discussion
Page: 17 / 25
Title