Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by ivor

Page: 9 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: ivor
Question 36

Which type of training can create awareness among employees regarding compliance issues?

Options:

A.

Social engineering awareness training

B.

Security policy training

C.

Physical security awareness training

D.

Training on data classification

Discussion
Question 37

Harry has successfully completed the vulnerability scanning process and found serious vulnerabilities exist in the organization's network. Identify the vulnerability management phases through which he will proceed to

ensure all the detected vulnerabilities are addressed and eradicated. (Select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Mitigation

B.

Assessment

C.

Verification

D.

Remediation

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 38

The CEO of Max Rager wants to send a confidential message regarding the new formula for its coveted soft drink, SuperMax, to its manufacturer in Texas. However, he fears the message could be altered in

transit. How can he prevent this incident from happening and what element of the message ensures the success of this method?

Options:

A.

Hashing; hash code

B.

Symmetric encryption; secret key

C.

Hashing; public key

D.

Asymmetric encryption; public key

Discussion
Question 39

A VPN Concentrator acts as a bidirectional tunnel endpoint among host machines. What are the other f unction(s) of the device? (Select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Provides access memory, achieving high efficiency

B.

Assigns user addresses

C.

Enables input/output (I/O) operations

D.

Manages security keys

Discussion
Page: 9 / 25
Title