Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by julius

Page: 4 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: julius
Question 16

James, a network admin in a large US based IT firm, was asked to audit and implement security

controls over all network layers to achieve Defense-in-Depth. While working on this assignment, James

has implemented both blacklisting and whitelisting ACLs. Which layer of defense-in-depth architecture is

Jason working on currently?

Options:

A.

Application Layer

B.

Host Layer

C.

Internal Network Layer

D.

Perimeter Layer

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 17

An organization needs to adhere to the______________rules for safeguarding and protecting the electronically stored health information of employees.

Options:

A.

HI PA A

B.

PCI DSS

C.

ISEC

D.

SOX

Discussion
Question 18

An attacker uses different types of password cracking techniques to crack the password and gain unauthorized access to a system. An attacker uses a file containing a list of commonly used passwords. They then

upload this file into the cracking application that runs against the user accounts. Which of the following password cracking techniques is the attacker trying?

Options:

A.

Bruteforce

B.

Rainbow table

C.

Hybrid

D.

Dictionary

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following information security standards defines security policies, technologies and ongoing processes for organizations that handle cardholder information for debit, credit, prepaid, epurse, ATM, and POS cards?

Options:

A.

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)

B.

Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)

C.

Information Security Acts: Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)

D.

Information Security Acts: Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)

Discussion
Page: 4 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99