Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by julius

Page: 4 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: julius
Question 16

Which of the following is an example of Indicators of Attack?

Options:

A.

Malware

B.

Signatures

C.

Exploits

D.

Remote code execution

Discussion
Question 17

An organization needs to adhere to the______________rules for safeguarding and protecting the electronically stored health information of employees.

Options:

A.

HI PA A

B.

PCI DSS

C.

ISEC

D.

SOX

Discussion
Question 18

Which encryption algorithm is used by WPA3 encryption?

Options:

A.

RC4

B.

RC4, TKIP

C.

AES-CCMP

D.

AES-GCMP 256

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 19

What is Azure Key Vault?

Options:

A.

It is secure storage for the keys used to encrypt data at rest in Azure services

B.

It is secure storage for the keys used to encrypt data in motion in Azure services

C.

It is secure storage for the keys used to encrypt data in use in Azure services

D.

It is secure storage for the keys used to configure IAM in Azure services

Discussion
Page: 4 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$40  $99.99