Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by julius

Page: 4 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: julius
Question 16

James, a network admin in a large US based IT firm, was asked to audit and implement security

controls over all network layers to achieve Defense-in-Depth. While working on this assignment, James

has implemented both blacklisting and whitelisting ACLs. Which layer of defense-in-depth architecture is

Jason working on currently?

Options:

A.

Application Layer

B.

Host Layer

C.

Internal Network Layer

D.

Perimeter Layer

Discussion
Question 17

An organization needs to adhere to the______________rules for safeguarding and protecting the electronically stored health information of employees.

Options:

A.

HI PA A

B.

PCI DSS

C.

ISEC

D.

SOX

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 18

An attacker uses different types of password cracking techniques to crack the password and gain unauthorized access to a system. An attacker uses a file containing a list of commonly used passwords. They then

upload this file into the cracking application that runs against the user accounts. Which of the following password cracking techniques is the attacker trying?

Options:

A.

Bruteforce

B.

Rainbow table

C.

Hybrid

D.

Dictionary

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following information security standards defines security policies, technologies and ongoing processes for organizations that handle cardholder information for debit, credit, prepaid, epurse, ATM, and POS cards?

Options:

A.

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)

B.

Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)

C.

Information Security Acts: Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)

D.

Information Security Acts: Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)

Discussion
Page: 4 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99