Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by teddy-james

Page: 5 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: teddy-james
Question 20

Identify the firewall technology that monitors the TCP handshake between the packets to determine whether a requested session is legitimate.

Options:

A.

Packet Filtering Firewall

B.

Stateful Multilayer Inspection

C.

Circuit Level Gateway

D.

Network Address Translation

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following VPN topologies establishes a persistent connection between an organization's main office and its branch offices using a third-party network or the Internet?

Options:

A.

Star

B.

Point-to-Point

C.

Full Mesh

D.

Hub-and-Spoke

Discussion
Question 22

Which encryption algorithm does S/MIME protocol implement for digital signatures in emails?

Options:

A.

Rivest-Shamir-Adleman encryption

B.

Digital Encryption Standard

C.

Triple Data Encryption Standard

D.

Advanced Encryption Standard

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 23

Simon had all his systems administrators implement hardware and software firewalls to ensure network security. They implemented IDS/IPS systems throughout the network to check for and stop any unauthorized

traffic that may attempt to enter. Although Simon and his administrators believed they were secure, a hacker group was able to get into the network and modify files hosted on the company's website. After searching

through the firewall and server logs, no one could find how the attackers were able to get in. He decides that the entire network needs to be monitored for critical and essential file changes. This monitoring tool alerts

administrators when a critical file is altered. What tool could Simon and his administrators implement to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Snort is the best tool for their situation

B.

They can implement Wireshark

C.

They could use Tripwire

D.

They need to use Nessus

Discussion
Page: 5 / 25
Title