Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by mikayla

Page: 25 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: mikayla
Question 100

Will is working as a Network Administrator. Management wants to maintain a backup of all the company data as soon as it starts operations. They decided to use a RAID backup storage technology for their data backup

plan. To implement the RAID data backup storage, Will sets up a pair of RAID disks so that all the data written to one disk is copied automatically to the other disk as well. This maintains an additional copy of the data.

Which RAID level is used here?

Options:

A.

RAID 3

B.

RAID 1

C.

RAID 5

D.

RAID 0

Discussion
Question 101

The IR team and the network administrator have successfully handled a malware incident on the network. The team is now preparing countermeasure guideline to avoid a future occurrence of the malware incident.

Which of the following countermeasure(s) should be added to deal with future malware incidents? (Select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Complying with the company's security policies

B.

Implementing strong authentication schemes

C.

Implementing a strong password policy

D.

Install antivirus software

Discussion
Question 102

In Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), which authority is responsible for issuing and verifying the certificates?

Options:

A.

Registration authority

B.

Certificate authority

C.

Digital Certificate authority

D.

Digital signature authority

Discussion
Question 103

Brendan wants to implement a hardware based RAID system in his network. He is thinking of choosing a suitable RAM type for the architectural setup in the system. The type he is interested in provides access times of

up to 20 ns. Which type of RAM will he select for his RAID system?

Options:

A.

NVRAM

B.

SDRAM

C.

NAND flash memory

D.

SRAM

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 25 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99