Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by niko

Page: 14 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: niko
Question 56

Michael decides to view the-----------------to track employee actions on the organization's network.

Options:

A.

Firewall policy

B.

Firewall log

C.

Firewall settings

D.

Firewall rule set

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 57

John has been working a* a network administrator at an IT company. He wants to prevent misuse of accounts by unauthorized users. He wants to ensure that no accounts have empty passwords. Which of the following commands does John use to list all the accounts with an empty password?

Options:

A.

Option A 57

B.

Option B 57

C.

Option C 57

D.

Option D 57

Discussion
Question 58

Emmanuel works as a Windows system administrator at an MNC. He uses PowerShell to enforce the script execution policy. He wants to allow the execution of the scripts that are signed by a trusted

publisher. Which of the following script execution policy setting this?

Options:

A.

AllSigned

B.

Restricted

C.

RemoteSigned

D.

Unrestricted

Discussion
Question 59

Who offers formal experienced testimony in court?

Options:

A.

Incident analyzer

B.

Evidence documenter

C.

Expert witness

D.

Attorney

Discussion
Page: 14 / 25
Title