Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by kamari

Page: 2 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: kamari
Question 8

A network is setup using an IP address range of 0.0.0.0 to 127.255.255.255. The network has a default subnet mask of 255.0.0.0. What IP address class is the network range a part of?

Options:

A.

Class C

B.

Class A

C.

Class B

D.

Class D

Discussion
Question 9

Fred is a network technician working for Johnson Services, a temporary employment agency in Boston. Johnson Services has three remote offices in New England and the headquarters in Boston where Fred works.

The company relies on a number of customized applications to perform daily tasks and unfortunately these applications require users to be local administrators. Because of this, Fred's supervisor wants to implement

tighter security measures in other areas to compensate for the inherent risks in making those users local admins. Fred's boss wants a solution that will be placed on all computers throughout the company and

monitored by Fred. This solution will gather information on all network traffic to and from the local computers without actually affecting the traffic. What type of solution does Fred's boss want to implement?

Options:

A.

Fred's boss wants a NIDS implementation.

B.

Fred's boss wants Fred to monitor a NIPS system.

C.

Fred's boss wants to implement a HIPS solution.

D.

Fred's boss wants to implement a HIDS solution.

Discussion
Question 10

Steven is a Linux system administrator at an IT company. He wants to disable unnecessary services in the system, which can be exploited by the attackers. Which among the following is the correct syntax for

disabling a service?

Options:

A.

$ sudo system-ctl disable [service]

B.

$ sudo systemctl disable [service]

C.

$ sudo system.ctl disable [service]

D.

$ sudo system ctl disable [service]

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 11

A stateful multilayer inspection firewall combines the aspects of Application level gateway, Circuit level gateway and Packet filtering firewall. On which layers of the OSI model, does the Stateful

multilayer inspection firewall works?

Options:

A.

Network, Session & Application

B.

Physical & application

C.

Session & network

D.

Physical, session & application

Discussion
Page: 2 / 26