Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by sid

Page: 15 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: sid
Question 60

Kyle is an IT consultant working on a contract for a large energy company in Houston. Kyle was hired on to do contract work three weeks ago so the company could prepare for an external IT security audit. With

suggestions from upper management, Kyle has installed a network-based IDS system. This system checks for abnormal behavior and patterns found in network traffic that appear to be dissimilar from the traffic

normally recorded by the IDS. What type of detection is this network-based IDS system using?

Options:

A.

This network-based IDS system is using anomaly detection.

B.

This network-based IDS system is using dissimilarity algorithms.

C.

This system is using misuse detection.

D.

This network-based IDS is utilizing definition-based detection.

Discussion
Question 61

How does Windows’ in-built security component, AppLocker, whitelist applications?

Options:

A.

Using Path Rule

B.

Using Signature Rule

C.

Using Certificate Rule

D.

Using Internet Zone Rule

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 62

An IT company has just been hit with a severe external security breach. To enhance the company’s security posture, the network admin has decided to first block all the services and then individually

enable only the necessary services. What is such an Internet access policy called?

Options:

A.

Prudent Policy

B.

Permissive Policy

C.

Promiscuous Policy

D.

Paranoid Policy

Discussion
Question 63

Which of the following includes examining the probability, impact status, and exposure of risk?

Options:

A.

Risk Review

B.

Risk Tracking

C.

Risk Identification

D.

Risk Assessment

Discussion
Page: 15 / 26
Title