Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by sid

Page: 15 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: sid
Question 60

How can a WAF validate traffic before it reaches a web application?

Options:

A.

It uses a role-based filtering technique

B.

It uses an access-based filtering technique

C.

It uses a sandboxing filtering technique

D.

It uses a rule-based filtering technique

Discussion
Question 61

Which of the following can be used to disallow a system/user from accessing all applications except a specific folder on a system?

Options:

A.

Hash rule

B.

Path rule

C.

Internet zone rule

D.

Certificate rule

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 62

Which of the following network security controls can an administrator use to detect, deflect or study attempts to gain unauthorized access to information systems?

Options:

A.

IDS/IPS

B.

Network Protocol Analyzer

C.

Proxy Server

D.

Honeypot

Discussion
Question 63

What is the name of the authority that verifies the certificate authority in digital certificates?

Options:

A.

Directory management system

B.

Certificate authority

C.

Registration authority

D.

Certificate Management system

Discussion
Page: 15 / 25
Title