Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by ana

Page: 7 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: ana
Question 28

Kyle is an IT consultant working on a contract for a large energy company in Houston. Kyle was hired on to do contract work three weeks ago so the company could prepare for an external IT security audit. With

suggestions from upper management, Kyle has installed a network-based IDS system. This system checks for abnormal behavior and patterns found in network traffic that appear to be dissimilar from the traffic

normally recorded by the IDS. What type of detection is this network-based IDS system using?

Options:

A.

This network-based IDS system is using anomaly detection.

B.

This network-based IDS system is using dissimilarity algorithms.

C.

This system is using misuse detection.

D.

This network-based IDS is utilizing definition-based detection.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 29

Which of the following indicators refers to potential risk exposures that attackers can use to breach the security of an organization?

Options:

A.

Indicators of attack

B.

Key risk indicators

C.

Indicators of exposure

D.

Indicators of compromise

Discussion
Question 30

During the recovery process, RTO and RPO should be the main parameters of your disaster

recovery plan. What does RPO refer to?

Options:

A.

The hot plugging technique used to replace computer components

B.

The interval after which the data quality is lost

C.

The encryption feature, acting as add-on security to the data

D.

The duration required to restore the data

Discussion
Question 31

Simran is a network administrator at a start-up called Revolution. To ensure that neither party in the company can deny getting email notifications or any other communication, she mandates authentication

before a connection establishment or message transfer occurs. What fundamental attribute of network defense is she enforcing?

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Non-repudiation

C.

Confidentiality

D.

Authentication

Discussion
Page: 7 / 25
Title