Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by selina

Page: 11 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: selina
Question 44

You want to increase your network security implementing a technology that only allows certain MAC addresses in specific ports in the switches; which one of the above is the best choice?

Options:

A.

Port Security

B.

Port Detection

C.

Port Authorization

D.

Port Knocking

Discussion
Question 45

Which mobile-use approach allows an organization’s employees to use devices that they are comfortable with and best fits their preferences and work purposes?

Options:

A.

BYOD

B.

COPE

C.

COBO

D.

CYOD

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 46

You are monitoring your network traffic with the Wireshark utility and noticed that your network is experiencing a large amount of traffic from certain region. You suspect a DoS incident on the network.

What will be your first reaction as a first responder?

Options:

A.

Disable Virus Protection

B.

Make an initial assessment

C.

Communicate the incident

D.

Avoid Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt

Discussion
Question 47

Dan and Alex are business partners working together. Their Business-Partner Policy states that they should encrypt their emails before sending to each other. How will they ensure the authenticity of their emails?

Options:

A.

Dan will use his public key to encrypt his mails while Alex will use Dan's digital signature to verify the authenticity of the mails.

B.

Dan will use his private key to encrypt his mails while Alex will use his digital signature to verify the authenticity of the mails.

C.

Dan will use his digital signature to sign his mails while Alex will use his private key to verify the authenticity of the mails.

D.

Dan will use his digital signature to sign his mails while Alex will use Dan's public key to verify the authencity of the mails.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99