Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by selina

Page: 11 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: selina
Question 44

Malone is finishing up his incident handling plan for IT before giving it to his boss for review. He is outlining the incident response methodology and the steps that are involved. Which step should Malone list as the last step in the incident response methodology?

Options:

A.

Malone should list a follow-up as the last step in the methodology

B.

Recovery would be the correct choice for the last step in the incident response methodology

C.

He should assign eradication to the last step.

D.

Containment should be listed on Malone's plan for incident response.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 45

Which scan attempt can penetrate through a router and a firewall that filter incoming packets with particular flags set and is not supported by Windows?

Options:

A.

ARP scan attempt

B.

TCP full connect scan attempt

C.

TCP null scan attempt

D.

PINC sweep attempt

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following technologies can be used to leverage zero-trust model security?

Options:

A.

Software defined networking (SDN)

B.

Network function visualization (NFV)

C.

Network visualization (NV)

D.

Software defined perimeter (SDP)

Discussion
Question 47

Management asked their network administrator to suggest an appropriate backup medium for their backup plan that best suits their organization's need. Which of the following factors will the administrator consider when

deciding on the appropriate backup medium?

Options:

A.

Capability

B.

Accountability

C.

Extensibility

D.

Reliability

Discussion
Page: 11 / 25
Title