Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by henley

Page: 10 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: henley
Question 40

Richard has been working as a Linux system administrator at an MNC. He wants to maintain a productive and secure environment by improving the performance of the systems through Linux patch management. Richard is using Ubuntu and wants to patch the Linux systems manually. Which among the following command installs updates (new ones) for Debun based Linux OSes?

Options:

A.

sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

B.

sudo apt-get update

C.

sudo apt-get dist-update

D.

sudo apt-get upgrate

Discussion
Question 41

Which field is not included in the TCP header?

Options:

A.

Source IP address

B.

Acknowledgment number

C.

Sequence number

D.

Source Port

Discussion
Question 42

Which VPN QoS model guarantees the traffic from one customer edge (CE) to another?

Options:

A.

Pipe Model

B.

AAA model

C.

Hub-and-Spoke VPN model

D.

Hose mode

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 43

Will is working as a Network Administrator. Management wants to maintain a backup of all the company data as soon as it starts operations. They decided to use a RAID backup storage technology for their data backup

plan. To implement the RAID data backup storage, Will sets up a pair of RAID disks so that all the data written to one disk is copied automatically to the other disk as well. This maintains an additional copy of the data.

Which RAID level is used here?

Options:

A.

RAID 3

B.

RAID 1

C.

RAID 5

D.

RAID 0

Discussion
Page: 10 / 25