Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by henley

Page: 10 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: henley
Question 40

Malone is finishing up his incident handling plan for IT before giving it to his boss for review. He is outlining the incident response methodology and the steps that are involved. What is the last step he should list?

Options:

A.

Containment

B.

Assign eradication

C.

A follow-up

D.

Recovery

Discussion
Question 41

A network administrator is monitoring the network traffic with Wireshark. Which of the following filters will she use to view the packets moving without setting a flag to detect TCP Null Scan attempts?

Options:

A.

TCRflags==0x000

B.

Tcp.flags==0X029

C.

Tcp.dstport==7

D.

Tcp.flags==0x003

Discussion
Question 42

Sophie has been working as a Windows network administrator at an MNC over the past 7 years. She wants to check whether SMB1 is enabled or disabled. Which of the following command allows Sophie

to do so?

Options:

A.

Get-WindowsOptionalFeatures -Online -FeatureNames SMB1Protocol

B.

Get-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName SMB1Protocol

C.

Get-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureNames SMB1Protocol

D.

Get-WindowsOptionalFeatures -Online -FeatureName SMB1Protocol

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following characteristics represents a normal TCP packet?

Options:

A.

SYN and FIN bits are set

B.

Source or destination port b zero

C.

FIN ACK and ACK are used in terminating the connection

D.

The destination address is a broadcast address

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 10 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99