Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by luan

Page: 3 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: luan
Question 12

You are using Wireshark to monitor your network traffic and you see a lot of packages with FIN,

PUSH and URG flags activated; what can you infer about this behavior?

Options:

A.

The Layer 3 Controls are activated in the Switches

B.

The Spanning Tree Protocol is activated in the Switches

C.

One NIC is broadcasting erroneous traffic

D.

An attacker is running a XMAS scan against the network

Discussion
Question 13

Oliver is a Linux security administrator at an MNC. An employee named Alice has resigned from his organization and Oliver wants to disable this user in Ubuntu. Which of the following commands can be used to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

usermod -3 alice

B.

uscrmod- K alice

C.

usermod- L alice

D.

usermod- M alice

Discussion
Question 14

-----------is a group of broadband wireless communications standards for Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 15

Which of the following types of information can be obtained through network sniffing? (Select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Programming errors

B.

DNS traffic

C.

Telnet passwords

D.

Syslog traffic

Discussion
Page: 3 / 25
Title