Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by sunday

Page: 24 / 26

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: sunday
Question 96

Katie has implemented the RAID level that split data into blocks and evenly write the data to multiple hard drives but does not provide data redundancy. This type of RAID level requires a minimum of________in order to

setup.

Options:

A.

Four drives

B.

Three drives

C.

Two drives

D.

Six drives

Discussion
Question 97

What should a network administrator perform to execute/test the untrusted or untested programs or code from untrusted or unverified third-parties without risking the host system or OS?

Options:

A.

Application Whitelisting

B.

Application Blacklisting

C.

Deployment of WAFs

D.

Application Sandboxing

Discussion
Question 98

Frank installed Wireshark at all ingress points in the network. Looking at the logs he notices an odd packet source. The odd source has an address of 1080:0:FF:0:8:800:200C:4171 and is using port 21. What does this source address signify?

Options:

A.

This address means that the source is using an IPv6 address and is spoofed and signifies an IPv4 address of 127.0.0.1.

B.

This source address is IPv6 and translates as 13.1.68.3

C.

This source address signifies that the originator is using 802dot1x to try and penetrate into Frank's network

D.

This means that the source is using IPv4

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 99

Which of the following filters car be applied to detect an ICMP ping sweep attempt using Wireshark?

Options:

A.

icmp.type==8

B.

icmp.type==13

C.

icmp.type==17

D.

icmp.type==15

Discussion
Page: 24 / 26
Title