Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by sunday

Page: 24 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: sunday
Question 96

Which RAID level system provides very good data performance but does not offer fault tolerance and data redundancy?

Options:

A.

PAID level 3

B.

RAID level 5

C.

RAID level 1

D.

RAID level 0

Discussion
Question 97

Identify the Password Attack Technique in which the adversary attacks cryptographic hash functions based on the probability, that if a hashing process is used for creating a key, then the same is

used for other keys?

Options:

A.

Dictionary Attack

B.

Brute Forcing Attack

C.

Hybrid Attack

D.

Birthday Attack

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 98

An enterprise recently moved to a new office and the new neighborhood is a little risky. The CEO wants to monitor the physical perimeter and the entrance doors 24 hours. What is the best option to do this job?

Options:

A.

Install a CCTV with cameras pointing to the entrance doors and the street

B.

Use fences in the entrance doors

C.

Use lights in all the entrance doors and along the company's perimeter

D.

Use an IDS in the entrance doors and install some of them near the corners

Discussion
Question 99

A CCTV camera, which can be accessed on the smartphone from a remote location, is an example of _____

Options:

A.

Device-to-Device communication model

B.

Device-to-Cloud communication model

C.

Device-to-Gateway communication model

D.

Back-End Data-Sharing communication model

Discussion
Page: 24 / 25
Title