Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by salma

Page: 20 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: salma
Question 80

If an organization has decided to consume PaaS Cloud service model, then identify the organization's responsibility that they need to look after based on shared responsibility model.

Options:

A.

Data, interfaces, application, etc.

B.

Data, interfaces, application, middleware, OS, VM, virtual network, etc.

C.

Data, interfaces, application, middleware, OS, VM, virtual network, hypervisors, processing and memory, data storage, network interfaces, facilities and data centers, etc.

D.

Data, interfaces, etc.

Discussion
Question 81

Disaster Recovery is a _________.

Options:

A.

Operation-centric strategy

B.

Security-centric strategy

C.

Data-centric strategy

D.

Business-centric strategy

Discussion
Question 82

The SOC manager is reviewing logs in AlienVault USM to investigate an intrusion on the network.

Which CND approach is being used?

Options:

A.

Preventive

B.

Reactive

C.

Retrospective

D.

Deterrent

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 83

John wants to implement a packet filtering firewall in his organization's network. What TCP/IP layer does a packet filtering firewall work on?

Options:

A.

Application layer

B.

Network Interface layer

C.

TCP layer

D.

IP layer

Discussion
Page: 20 / 25
Title