Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by viktor

Page: 21 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: viktor
Question 84

What are two functions of secret key cryptography? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

key selection without integer factorization

B.

utilization of different keys for encryption and decryption

C.

utilization of large prime number iterations

D.

provides the capability to only know the key on one side

E.

utilization of less memory

Discussion
Question 85

What is the purpose of the certificate signing request when adding a new certificate for a server?

Options:

A.

It is the password for the certificate that is needed to install it with.

B.

It provides the server information so a certificate can be created and signed

C.

It provides the certificate client information so the server can authenticate against it when installing

D.

It is the certificate that will be loaded onto the server

Discussion
Question 86

In which situation should an Endpoint Detection and Response solution be chosen versus an Endpoint

Protection Platform?

Options:

A.

when there is a need for traditional anti-malware detection

B.

when there is no need to have the solution centrally managed

C.

when there is no firewall on the network

D.

when there is a need to have more advanced detection capabilities

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 87

Drag and drop the descriptions from the left onto the correct protocol versions on the right.

Questions 87

Options:

Discussion
Page: 21 / 47
Title
Questions
Posted

350-701
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-701 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99