Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by may

Page: 16 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: may
Question 64

A Cisco Firepower administrator needs to configure a rule to allow a new application that has never been seen

on the network. Which two actions should be selected to allow the traffic to pass without inspection? (Choose

two)

Options:

A.

permit

B.

trust

C.

reset

D.

allow

E.

monitor

Discussion
Question 65

An organization received a large amount of SPAM messages over a short time period. In order to take action on the messages, it must be determined how harmful the messages are and this needs to happen dynamically.

What must be configured to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Configure the Cisco WSA to modify policies based on the traffic seen

B.

Configure the Cisco ESA to receive real-time updates from Talos

C.

Configure the Cisco WSA to receive real-time updates from Talos

D.

Configure the Cisco ESA to modify policies based on the traffic seen

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 66

After a recent breach, an organization determined that phishing was used to gain initial access to the network before regaining persistence. The information gained from the phishing attack was a result of users visiting known malicious websites. What must be done in order to prevent this from happening in the future?

Options:

A.

Modify an access policy

B.

Modify identification profiles

C.

Modify outbound malware scanning policies

D.

Modify web proxy settings

Discussion
Question 67

Which algorithm provides asymmetric encryption?

Options:

A.

RC4

B.

AES

C.

RSA

D.

3DES

Discussion
Page: 16 / 47
Title