Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by finnian

Page: 2 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: finnian
Question 8

Which portion of the network do EPP solutions solely focus on and EDR solutions do not?

Options:

A.

server farm

B.

perimeter

C.

core

D.

East-West gateways

Discussion
Question 9

Drag and drop the cryptographic algorithms for IPsec from the left onto the cryptographic processes on the right.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

Which Cisco ASA deployment model is used to filter traffic between hosts in the same IP subnet using higher-level protocols without readdressing the network?

Options:

A.

routed mode

B.

transparent mode

C.

single context mode

D.

multiple context mode

Discussion
Question 11

Which role is a default guest type in Cisco ISE?

Options:

A.

Monthly

B.

Yearly

C.

Contractor

D.

Full-Time

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 2 / 47
Title
Questions
Posted

350-701
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-701 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-701 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99