Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by lisa

Page: 35 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: lisa
Question 140

An engineer used a posture check on a Microsoft Windows endpoint and discovered that the MS17-010 patch

was not installed, which left the endpoint vulnerable to WannaCry ransomware. Which two solutions mitigate

the risk of this ransom ware infection? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Configure a posture policy in Cisco Identity Services Engine to install the MS17-010 patch before allowing

access on the network.

B.

Set up a profiling policy in Cisco Identity Service Engine to check and endpoint patch level before allowing

access on the network.

C.

Configure a posture policy in Cisco Identity Services Engine to check that an endpoint patch level is met

before allowing access on the network.

D.

Configure endpoint firewall policies to stop the exploit traffic from being allowed to run and replicate

throughout the network.

E.

Set up a well-defined endpoint patching strategy to ensure that endpoints have critical vulnerabilities patched in a timely fashion.

Discussion
Question 141

How does Cisco Umbrella archive logs to an enterprise owned storage?

Options:

A.

by using the Application Programming Interface to fetch the logs

B.

by sending logs via syslog to an on-premises or cloud-based syslog server

C.

by the system administrator downloading the logs from the Cisco Umbrella web portal

D.

by being configured to send logs to a self-managed AWS S3 bucket

Discussion
Question 142

Which two prevention techniques are used to mitigate SQL injection attacks? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Check integer, float, or Boolean string parameters to ensure accurate values.

B.

Use prepared statements and parameterized queries.

C.

Secure the connection between the web and the app tier.

D.

Write SQL code instead of using object-relational mapping libraries.

E.

Block SQL code execution in the web application database login.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 143

Which technology is used to improve web traffic performance by proxy caching?

Options:

A.

WSA

B.

Firepower

C.

FireSIGHT

D.

ASA

Discussion
Page: 35 / 47
Title