Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by leona

Page: 44 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: leona
Question 176

What is the difference between deceptive phishing and spear phishing?

Options:

A.

Deceptive phishing is an attacked aimed at a specific user in the organization who holds a C-level role.

B.

A spear phishing campaign is aimed at a specific person versus a group of people.

C.

Spear phishing is when the attack is aimed at the C-level executives of an organization.

D.

Deceptive phishing hijacks and manipulates the DNS server of the victim and redirects the user to a false webpage.

Discussion
Question 177

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 177

Which command was used to generate this output and to show which ports are

authenticating with dot1x or mab?

Options:

A.

show authentication registrations

B.

show authentication method

C.

show dot1x all

D.

show authentication sessions

Discussion
Question 178

Which two conditions are prerequisites for stateful failover for IPsec? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Only the IKE configuration that is set up on the active device must be duplicated on the standby device; the

IPsec configuration is copied automatically

B.

The active and standby devices can run different versions of the Cisco IOS software but must be the same

type of device.

C.

The IPsec configuration that is set up on the active device must be duplicated on the standby device

D.

Only the IPsec configuration that is set up on the active device must be duplicated on the standby device;

the IKE configuration is copied automatically.

E.

The active and standby devices must run the same version of the Cisco IOS software and must be the

same type of device

Discussion
Question 179

Which threat involves software being used to gain unauthorized access to a computer system?

Options:

A.

virus

B.

NTP amplification

C.

ping of death

D.

HTTP flood

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Page: 44 / 47
Title
Questions
Posted

350-701
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-701 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-701 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99