Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by shanaya

Page: 31 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: shanaya
Question 124

How does DNS Tunneling exfiltrate data?

Options:

A.

An attacker registers a domain that a client connects to based on DNS records and sends malware through

that connection.

B.

An attacker opens a reverse DNS shell to get into the client’s system and install malware on it.

C.

An attacker uses a non-standard DNS port to gain access to the organization’s DNS servers in order to

poison the resolutions.

D.

An attacker sends an email to the target with hidden DNS resolvers in it to redirect them to a malicious

domain.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 125

An organization is receiving SPAM emails from a known malicious domain. What must be configured in order to

prevent the session during the initial TCP communication?

Options:

A.

Configure the Cisco ESA to drop the malicious emails

B.

Configure policies to quarantine malicious emails

C.

Configure policies to stop and reject communication

D.

Configure the Cisco ESA to reset the TCP connection

Discussion
Question 126

An organization has two systems in their DMZ that have an unencrypted link between them for communication.

The organization does not have a defined password policy and uses several default accounts on the systems.

The application used on those systems also have not gone through stringent code reviews. Which vulnerability

would help an attacker brute force their way into the systems?

Options:

A.

weak passwords

B.

lack of input validation

C.

missing encryption

D.

lack of file permission

Discussion
Question 127

In which form of attack is alternate encoding, such as hexadecimal representation, most often observed?

Options:

A.

Smurf

B.

distributed denial of service

C.

cross-site scripting

D.

rootkit exploit

Discussion
Page: 31 / 47
Title